Things have gotten worse and idk what to do. My partner and

Things have gotten worse and idk what to do. My partner and I have been talking about possibly separating and how to split things or work to stay together. We’ve been back and fourth for 5/6 months.
This man is a narcissist.
He pushes me away and if you look back at my old posts, you’ll see it’s been 9 years of me making excuses and broken promises to myself. He had me uproute and change my whole life. We have a child together.
Now, during this weird distant, I’ve emotional cheated. I haven’t physically cheated and I told him that when he asked.
I’ve caught him listening in on my phone calls and spying on me by creeping down the stairs. That went on for a few weeks. Now he is hacking my phone; my computer and watching my texts as they come through and then saying things he would only know if he read my texts.
Now, the past 4 times I’ve taken a bath, this man has been listening and spying from outside the door. Last night I caught him with his phone and flash on peeking under the door. I called out three times for him to stop and asked what he’s doing, much like all the other times I actually saw him lurking behind corners or listening from the hallway, he stays dead silent. But I hear his every step and his breath- we have hardwood floors and the doors are thin. He told me he would take custody and make me pay child support, abandoned me with my post partum and then had the nerve to tell me I’m crazy for having lost myself with no emotional support from him, and now he’s turning everyone against me. I’m fearing for my safety too, as his behavior recently is concerning. He says he doesn’t care what I do, and goes back and fourth completely real quick all the time. If he doesn’t care, then why stalk me how you are?

1 Heart

I just glanced at the links, but they look good. My mother got a divorce from my Narc dad after 30 years together, it was a nightmare, so really get everything ready before you serve him. My sperm donor tried to lock her out of their accounts, get her kicked off insurance, made sure his inheritance wasn't shared, stashed money she couldn't find. This is not to scare you, it is to prepare you. While he thinks things might go his way, you have time to make a plan, stash money, separate your accounts, etc. Find a good lawyer, one who understands the type of guy he is.

https://www.choosingtherapy.com/divorcing-a-narcissist/
https://www.divorcenet.com/resources/top-tips-for-surviving-your-divorce...

1 Heart

@CKBlossom thank you for this! I had this line of thinking I mind. This is one of the scariest things I’ve ever gone through and I’m beyond overwhelmed with all that comes with it! I’m so glad your mother recognized she deserves better and made steps to get out of her situation ! What a strong woman she is!