This is my 3rd day since I got diagnosed. Im kind of accepti

This is my 3rd day since I got diagnosed. Im kind of accepting it. Working with the outbreak. I guess it will be a routine since now on. Still in shock thou. Feeling way better after talking to a guy that had some interest on me. After telling him ' he showed up to my door! :')

1 Heart

There are guys out there that are accepting of it

Yes! Im only afraid of hurting him. Dont know if I really see him as something else ' or is just that I feel like nobody else is gonna want me. :/

@Nnem Try not to fear that nobody else will want you, there are plenty of people who will.

Do not think of out breaks is being routine some people have them regularly some people don't hardly have any if you keep your immune system nice and strong then you will hopefully be lucky enough not to have any babies do not think of out breaks is being routine some people have them regularly some people don't hardly have any if you keep your immune system nice and strong then you will hopefully be lucky enough not to have any Obs. in terms of this guy given that there are risks even when you use protection give it careful consideration because if you are not that interested in pursuing something with him don't put him at risk. there are guys out there who are accepting of it I know that even though I still feel like I will get rejected but there are those who haven't

Are you taking. Valtrex I think it will work