Thoughts and ideas that influence your life

I most certainly have a problem with allowing my mind to wander off into negative places and then emotions attaching themselves, thus adding feelings of anxiety over such thoughts. This article really helped me work through practicing turning these thoughts around and working on focusing on positive thoughts and not allowing my mind to wander elsewhere. Here is the article in its entirety;

"Have you ever wondered how the thought process works? Let us work through this process of how we think and then we can figure out how thoughts and ideas can influence our life. A thought is something we think in our mind and we associate our emotions with it. When we think of someone we love, we associate positive feelings for the person and then we continue to think what we can do or feel by adding onto the basic thought we start with. As we are all unique beings, we all process our thoughts differently.

We have lots and lots of thoughts in our mind and how we stay focus, we filter them out by making assumptions and we perceive situations, people and issues the way we have been conditioned to do so. Our past experiences have been stored in our subconscious mind and without us being aware that we interpret what we think based on what we have experienced, heard or read in the past. These perceptions stored may serve us or they may hold us hostage due to our limiting beliefs attached to the thought we have.

Basically to empower ourselves, we want to think good positive thoughts which in turn can be ideas that we can work into our lives to serve us in a positive manner. We often hear people say Be Positive and that holds true. When we recognize that when we focus on positive thoughts, our feelings and emotions will be positive and then our actions will accompanied them in a positive way. Hence, thoughts are energy and we want to induce positive and vibrant energy into our very being.

Just do a simple exercise by smiling. A person cannot be angry and still smile. When we are smiling, we feel good and hence we feel relaxed. Being relax is a way of being calm and we think better. When we think well, we are in a better position to make decisions and take actions that empower us.

We have one priceless gift bestowed to us by our presence on earth and that is our gift of Life. Enrich our lives by having positive thoughts and when we do so, we find our lives being empowered by the ideas and actions we make in our lives. How we choose to live our lives is our choice. This choice is our free will to choose. Choose wisely and we do so by the thoughts we have in our mind and only we know what we think in our minds. Choose positive and empowering thoughts and you know you have made a good choice. Look around you and observe the positive and the not so positive people around you and you can understand better when you understand the thought process. A thought is basically what we think and feel and then we act on it. Choose what you put in your mind; As A Man Thinketh in his heart, so is he - James Allen.

puppy

good post as usual

loving thoughts and positive vibes

D :)

Thank you so much Domestic! I really do believe in trying to control your thoughts, most especially in turning them around from negative to that of positive. I have been practicing that a lot lately.

puppy

i always try to see the best in my days, works really well untill grandson number one tells me im old and wrinkly, and have i thought about a face lift cos all the ancient stars have them

arh youth where did it go

loving thoughts and positive vibes

D :)