Tomorrow marks my five month freedom anniversary. It has bee

Tomorrow marks my five month freedom anniversary. It has been a tough battle. Things are beginning to be a bit easier. I can't wait for the day when I no longer think of that animal. If you are thinking of leaving the narc, do it! It will be well worth it. I have no regrets :).

3 Hearts

You are doing great! Keep on keeping on

1 Heart

@Yellowrose10 thank you :). I’ve begun a wee bit of dating which helps a bit lol.

Can't wait til I reach where you are. I'm 2 months free from my narc it still hurts but each day my heart heals a little more

1 Heart

@freespirit_ You’ll get there hun. Keep NC and watch what happens ;). Good for you!

Wow look how far you've come that's awesome. I'm so happy for you. I hope someday I will be in a place where I feel like meeting someone new but for now I am content where I am. But for now I am watching sex and the city and enjoying a quiet Saturday evening home LOL

1 Heart

@1tomanytears Aww, thank you. Dating is such an odd experience after a narc but hey it can’t hurt me anywhere near how the narc did. Knowing the the red flags is pretty empowering. When you’re ready you’ll know it. Sex and the City is great!!