Trigger warning for Eating Disorders... I am a recoverin

Trigger warning for Eating Disorders...

I am a recovering anorexic with bulimic subtype. I started using speed to help decrease my appetite and keep me awake. I am now a regular user of speed, coke and oxy. I don't know why I am doing this, my parents raised me right but I always seem to be attracted to trouble. My doctor told me I am predisposed to repetition, whether it's through my eating disorder, drugs or sex life. I was recently (as in today) diagnosed with genital herpes, and I haven't been taking my depression medication. I feel like I have nothing left to lose, how do I turn my life around without confessing to my family of my addictions and herpes. I don't know what to do anymore.

1 Heart

You need to get some professional support first and foremost. Go to your doctor and ask him to refer you to people who can help. In addition you must summon all the strength and courage you have within to save yourself. You have the drive - as demonstrated by what you have done. Use it in the right way. You can do it!:)

You should take your depression medication because your body will have withdrawals from it and it will make the herpes worse. I am going to support you so we can PM and chat