***Trigger Warning*** I'm so sick of being in physical pa

***Trigger Warning***

I'm so sick of being in physical pain, my body hurts almost all the time, plus I feel like laying around all day because of my emotions that I have a hard time controlling. Just wish I could make it stop.

I'm so sorry to hear that, friend. I can relate to your frustrations. Please don't be hard on yourself. I know it's not easy, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope God will provide the strength and help you need at this time. Relax and stay calm. Sending hugs your way.

2 Hearts

@littlestarsmum aww thank you… it means a lot to me.

Can you try to distract yourself by doing stuff you like. When negative emotions take over its better to get yourself out of that loop and walk in park or watch movie you like or TV show or play games or call your friends and talk about topics you like . Do this until your emotions are under your control.
This is just a temporary solution. Solving your root cause will heal you in long run

2 Hearts

@silentnight it works sometimes but not always. my mind is usually all over the place, always getting stressed out with just about everything.