Trigger warning So I have recently been self harming becaus

Trigger warning
So I have recently been self harming because when i was younger I was molested for about 4 years and I have even had a miscarriage, growing up all of my moms friends would touch me and things and now someone in my family that i am living with has started and its so bad i have tried to not to be around this person and its like he cant leave me alone and i am in the process of leaving and he wants to be with me and i have constantly told him i don't want to be with him and he cant seem to get the point and honestly and i have been cutting since I was about 10 and lately it has really been crossing my mind I honestly have no idea how to handle it the last time it got this bad i didn't tell anyone and i got commited and the person that is currently doing it keeps bringing up my past trauma and keeps rubbing it in and he said a line that was said when it first happened and that line just keeps playing back in my brain and that line is that im just too cute he can't handle it and the guy that's currently doing pulled up a picture of the offender from my past trauma and keeps saying that if i dont want it he will act like the other guy and with my past trauma it didn't just happen to me it happened to my sis and the guy that did it to me in elementry school might be getting out of prison and i am to the point i have no idea what to do i mean i confided in a friend and she is letting me stay with her and she consficated 2 pocket knives from me and a pack of box cutter blades because she saw the marks i really am contiplating it and any advice would be greatly appreciated

1 Heart

Did you ever receive trauma counseling?

@CKBlossomi have it doesn’t seem to help

** Trigger warning**
My heart hurts for you just hearing this. I was sexually assaulted as a child by family and he received no repercussions. I never really healed from that. It caused a lot of additional problems for me. I ended up self harming at least 4 times in the past 2 yrs due to being overwhelmed with emotional/mental abuse. Its been 3-4 months since the last time I hurt myself. For me, it was my kids that I was able to convince myself not to do it again. You may need to try another therapist - they're not all the same and may have different things to help you. Im glad you are able to confide in a friend and keep yourself safe. If your comfortable you could get an emergency protective or restraining order. Talking about it definitely helps though. Recently, I finally told my dad about my past cutting. I feel less shamed of myself being able to say it out loud and know thats not what i truly want for myself. Also try talking to yourself with love. It could be : I am strong, I am loved, I am beautiful, I deserve a better lifestyle, I deserve to be happy, name one thing that DOES make you smile, I love to smile.

This quote: "Dont give up. For GOD is renewing your strength." .... if/when I get so overwhelmed with fighting with my s/o that all i want to do is self-harm. I repeat it to myself until it has made the thought of harming myself get weak. I hope things get better for you.

@iCanBeStrong1 could you privately message me

(honorific warning and trigger warning) hi lovey, I've been through something like you are going through. I don't have any memory of it . But when i was 2 my great grandmother molested me for 2 years, and my mother didn't believe so. It took my father and my grandmother to stand up for me. I was then taken away from my great grandmother for about 3 years. There were no legal or really any repercussions for what she did to me. I too have been self harming since i was 10. im 15 now. I know the pain that you are feeling. when my most recent ex did something similar to what the person who is doing this to you did I did turn to self harming. And yes it did help, but then it didn't like self harm does. I had a total of 6 miscarriages so far. Three of which where in a nine month period. I am always here if you need someone to talk to. I send lots and lots of love and protection your way.

1 Heart

@pixiemarie omg I’m so sorry