Trying Something New

Hello to whoever may read this. I decided to join this site as it is one out of a few that chatgpt recommended me. I’m honestly really tired of my life.

I want to stop trying and give up. Everything seems to be crashing down at the same time, and so many things are overwhelming me to the point that I have break downs almost every other day, if not everyday. I’m not sure what is wrong with me, but it would seem that I’m the root of everything. Or so I’m led to believe.

My mom is a toxic narcissist that hovers in every part of my life, I’m a closeted queer individual surrounded by a religious group that looks on me too much, and those two things have been chipping away at my mental health. I literally don’t have anywhere else to turn. I’m scared to talk to anyone in my actual life. I don’t know why I am the way I am, but everyone who hears me says that I have to stand up for myself. But it’s easier for them to say because they aren’t in the position I am.

I don’t want to make this long. But I’m just looking for an outlet online since I don’t have people to actually talk to, and therapy sounds scary to commit to. Hopefully this sticks.

Thank you for reading.