Trying to tie up loose ends after a painful break up. And woTrying to tie up loose ends after a painful break up. And

Trying to tie up loose ends after a painful break up. And wow can those be painful. I found solace only by realizing this being a ubiquitous sentiment. Online's five stages of break-up was helpful, though still painful, no way around it. So now I had to message him about returning his stuff and I as usual I feel shame about how and what I said. Wish I would have waited till tomorrow and shortened the whole thing. Again with my low self esteem. Well, made me look up this support group! Thanx for being there

HI best thing is never to do anything during an emotional period. Trust I did and I'm trying my hardest to fix it. . You don't fully think it through.

yeah. but I want it over with and give him his stuff ... it's already been a while. sometimes it works to fix it but sometimes we habe to let it go.

Well, I wish you good luck. Hope you can mend it. I know the debilitating pain. But if he changed his number is not a good sign. The pain gets better once you decide to move on...