Understanding

understanding

6 Hearts

@angelgirl12 I love this post. It's so true..... " There are many people who know you, but very few who understand you." Yes, at the end of the day, that's all we need, someone who understands us...Most times our loved ones don't understand us..... Yes, that's a good discussion topic.... Can you love someone, without understanding them? Thanks angel for an eye-opening post. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.... Happy New Year , my friend!

@Irma I love it too and it would be great to hear from others and what they feel about understanding and how people may know us but they really don’t understand us. Your welcome my friend :slight_smile: Hugs Happy New Year to you too

My thoughts...I would love to be understood, but I only tell people so much of what I want them to know about me, or only express my feelings to a certain degree. Because of that, I think only my Maker can fully understand me. Then I thought about this...how hard do I try to understand someone else? Makes me think I should try to become close enough to at least one person that doesn't seem to have anyone else.

@Jayanna It is always nice if we can have at least one really true friend in our lives. I also understand the not being understood part. I have always said there are always 2 sides to every story, but noone wants to hear my side of things. :slight_smile:

Ah yes... But can someone really know you if they do not understand you? I'm gonna think myself into a headache lol

4 Hearts

@Miles2go I think that to really know someone is to understand them, but we all have people we know but don’t really KNOW. j/m/o :slight_smile:

I know this might sound like a cliche but what is your Zodiac sign? While it's impossible to be all of the characteristics of a particular sign, I have found out that it helps me relate to people and I've discovered some things about me that helps me process how I am. I am a Scorpio.

I feel things deeply , can be obsessive and want to know everything. LOL...

@soymilk30 If your asking me I am Sagittarius I don’t really follow the signs but read about mine once in awhile lol :slight_smile: