Update on my family

My husband made it in from his business trip Friday night around 11:30 pm. I was so very glad to see him. He was later getting in than originally planned because he missed his flight but was able to book a later flight. He doesn't have to go back to work until next Thursday. I have been after him for a while to take some time off from work. He hasn't taken any time off from work in a long time to just chill and do what he wants for a few days. So that is what he is doing now.

My youngest daughter is enjoying her new job though she is glad to be home when she gets off from work. I know she is looking forward to her first pay check which she gets next week. That should make all the work she has been doing seem more worthwhile. She has said she is going to have fun just blowing her first paycheck but plans to start saving money after that.

My middle daughter has been coming around more often now. She is out of state this weekend. I have been enjoying having her around more.

My oldest daughter had been talking alot about moving out a few weeks ago but I haven't heard her say much about it recently. She is still working and enjoying her job.

I just take each day as it comes with each of my daughters and try to make the best of things and enjoy the time I have with each of them.

blu

thats all any of us can do hon is enjoy the mini adults we help create and listen look our fill to store for the times we dont have them with us.

its good she is going to blow her wages is she gettin something nice?

and how glad i am that the middle one is once more spending time in the home, and u have a man for a week to boot

lucky u

enjoy those precious times while u can

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes

D :)

Thank you domestic for your words of encouragement.

It just seems like they grow up too quick, doesn't it? One moment they are a baby you are holding in your arms and then it feels the next moment they are walking out your door embarking on their new life on their own. It can be tough on us moms. I don't think kids can fully understand until they have children of their own. I know I think more about how my mom must have felt when I left home now that I have children leaving home. But she loved me enough to let me go as I do with my own children - I love them enough to let them go. I have slowly been adapting to this new change in my life - letting my children go. Making the transition hasn't been easy for me but I am slowly getting there. This is my youngest daughter's last year in High School and I have really been making the most of it. We have been spending alot of time together but I know the day is coming quick when that will change. I will love her enough to let her go also. I send each one off with telling them I love them and am always here for them.

blu

im always amazed that mine grasp world affaires now instead of what is the latest craze, u are right time is short already our eldest grandchild is a mini person who has a sense of who what he is wont be long before he is gone and no more cosy cuddles with gran,

but untill then im gona pinch as many cuddles and kisses as he lets me

as always

loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)