Wat group would I best fit in to if I have Derealization?

Wat group would I best fit in to if I have Derealization?

Not sure what group that would fit into, but just know that most people experience some form of derealization at some point in their lives (myself included). Perhaps "lonliness/Depression" is a good fit? I suppose it doesn't matter, just post you feelings! We're listening :). Also, perhaps look into therapy if possible.

Hi. I'd think derealization (along with depersonalization and dissociation) are consequences of abuse. They are a part of ptsd, I believe. They come from being bullied, I'd think. So if it were me, I'd join ptsd, abuse and bullying. By the way, nice to meet you. I think it's great that you're studying to become a therapist (I read your profile). I've wanted to be a therapist since I was 10, so I know that longing.

@L2015 I have had ptsd and been bullied in my life so maybe that is part of everything. I meant to update my profile because I actually meant I wanted to be a counselor. Thank you for your advice nonetheless!

You're welcome. Your profile does say "counselor." My error. I thought counselor was the same as therapist.