We have had 3 miscarriages in 6 months

We have had 3 miscarriages in 6 months. I don't know what is wrong with me. Is it because of my past c-section? Is it because I am rh negative? What is going on? I am not sure if it's something wrong with me or if it is just horrible timing.

hayhay - stay strong. i am so sorry for what you are going through. have you talked to your doctor about this in depth to understand more? i’m sending your good thoughts for the future.

HayHay - I know it isn't easy to go through the miscarriages, but you have to stay strong. I had a miscarriage in December 2009, January 2010 and July 2010. I am currently going through genetic and recurring miscarriage testing to see if there are any genetic or other issues causing this to continue happening. We are also looking at all options as we want to be parents so bad!

I feel for all of you and am sorry for the loss that each of you have endured. Hayhay, I too am Rh- and have had a c-section. I am having a miscarriage right now and I know how hard it is. I have the same questions that you do. I go and see my Dr on Thursday and I am having a D&C. I will be asking him these same questions....I will post back with his answers. Stay strong....you will be a parent one day. Sending you happy thoughts.

oh sweetie im sorry for your losses. i cant imagine what youre going through but i can say that your C section and your Rh -ve status wouldnt cause this. i dont know what country youre in but some offer genetic testing once someone has had three consecutive miscarriages. have you been offered this yet?