Weak...and wondering how many others are addicted to Adderal

Weak...and wondering how many others are addicted to Adderall?

1 Heart

Yes.. was also addicted to adderall. Was he!! To be honest!
The amino acid L-Tyrosine with a shot of espresso in the morning was what I used as I went through 7 months of withdrawal. Had one relapse at that point but by then my brain had changed enough and I said I’m done.
Continued using the above for a few more months.
It is going to be he!! To give up but can be done.
And now , 5 years later, I look back, if I had not done it, I’d look 20 years older, I’d be sick and just close to death if not already.
It’s not a drug you can take forever.
I took 40 mg a day most days for 4 yrs.

1 Heart

So glad your off that drug.
Question How are you feeling now?

I am ! I think I’ve always said it’s the best and worst thing that’s ever happened to me I don’t know how to stop I understand I understand

1 Heart

@Justwantnormal I know all about it. I’m an alcoholic (sober now) and I smoked for years and the Adderall was the hardest thing to get off of. What I did was I locked myself in my bedroom for 7 months , curled up in a ball and went through the withdrawal. My brain chemistry literally had to change.
And I took L tyrosine and drank coffee in the morning to soften the blow.
I had one relapse for one day after 7 months and I never did it again.
L tyrosine and coffee can be the thing to do in the morning to keep you from caving.
I know it is hard but I’m so much better now because of it. It’s just something you have to go through and if not , you will be sicker later.,
You just don’t realize the damage being done while on it.
I regretted ever diving into that pit head first.
When I went through the withdrawals, I put my immune system through so much that I got sick for the first time. Very scary. But you know… You make it through. I’m stronger than ever and I’m grateful to be sober. It’s worth it. I hope one day you’ll find that.

I hope one day I find it too because all I want is peace ya know

1 Heart

@Justwantnormal yes I do! If you really want peace then you have to go through he.!.!. To get it!
It doesn’t last as long as the H.e.!.! you’ve already been in.
You’re in it now. But you can get out!
7 months. You have to go through a brain detox and rewire your synapses.
Then be on guard for the years that follow and drink coffee. Take the L-Tyrosine. Detox It is the only way. You will look younger and be stronger. After a year.
Don’t waste any more time . I know you think feeding your addiction is better. It isn’t! It is a PRISON!