Weekends are the hardest. There's nothing to distract me fr

Weekends are the hardest. There's nothing to distract me from my urges to eat. I was able to talk myself out of ordering as much food as I could today for dinner, instead making some homemade fries and a sandwich and a half. Still too much and my stomach hurts again, disappointed because I was doing a lot better this week

1 Heart

I definitely agree that weekends can be the most difficult. Keeping busy with work and other activities are necessary to keep me from eating everything in sight. I hope that you are able to find something to keep you busy over the weekends and that you do not get too discouraged from slipping up a bit this weekend!

1 Heart

Kennyken I have had a night eating habit all of my life. I was not over weight, but I've always wanted to stop. Now that I'm older, the excess calories are catching up with me. There are a lot of apps and things to help someone who over eats. I find that sticking to regular meals and planning and cooking for myself, really does help. Also, making it a habit of cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes after a meal is a distraction from grabbing snack food after dinner. Try focusing on eating healthier foods and cutting out candy and sugars too.

1 Heart

I never thought of looking for an app, are there any you recommend?

@Kennyken I’ve not used one, but if you google overeating disorder or overeating habits, I’m sure you can find one. There are all kinds of suggestions too to help you with this.