Well i cant take the shit anymore....like im 99% sure i shou

well i cant take the **** anymore....like im 99% sure i should die... im thinking on breaking up with my girlfriend because of my anger its to dangerous to be arround anyone when im angry - just kill me or institutionalize me already

Please don't feel like that. Please take a deep breath or walk. Who am I to say since I'm so self destructive. I feel your (Pain.

Well I punch walls and kick object one time I broke my foot by kicking a car
And broke my hand by punching a wall

Hi Thunderwolf, Sorry things are feeling so awful right now. I'm glad you wrote here. It's helpful to let off steam with your body, as you've done by punching or kicking. But it's important to find a safe way to do it, so that you don't injure yourself or destroy property. So here are a few suggestions: Don't hit walls or cars or anything else hard. Instead, hit something soft like pillows and mattresses. Throw pillows. Also, if you have a car, get in your car and drive somewhere noisy, shut the windows, and scream at the top of your lungs. Or if you don't have a car, go to a railroad track and when the train comes by (very noisy), scream. Hope these work out.