Well my former boyfriend said we needed to take a break a fe

Well my former boyfriend said we needed to take a break a few days ago so that I can work on me and my issues he wanted to be just friends but being that I got pissed off about it his sister and mom got involved his sister threatened to curse me out she claim that i'm hurting her brother but he broke up with me it wasn't the other way around and being that he's about to be 20 in a few months I told his mom that she needs to let him make his own dissions and let him deal with me on his own which started a whole problem and me pissing him off because I was yelling at him on the phone blaming him for his family treating me like they do when he knew nothing about it so right now i'm really depressed and don't know how to deal with this whole thing. He was my first love actually my first everything I wish I could just talk to him one more time instead of sitting here waiting on him to text me to see if he's ready to talk I just miss him to death he's the only one that truly understands what I go through... I shouldn't have hurt him so bad I hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me one day, and one day soon.

If he runs to his mom for problem solving ..your better off without him.I know you don't want to hear that. I'm sorry your heartbroken.

1 Heart

I have to agree. If he needs his mom and family to fight his battles… Let him go. Find a man who can stand on his own two feet