Well now that Christmas is over. I need to decide if I'm goi

Well now that Christmas is over. I need to decide if I'm goino to stay with my husband and work on forgiving him or move on. Right now I'm at the point where I should just stay for the kids and be miserable. I just don't know what to do. He hurt me so much. We are both in counseling separately right now. But he cheated on me over 8 times the last 15 years. I don't trust him and I don't look at him the same way anymore.

Divorce doesn't mean you would not be able to see your kids. A married couple faking it does not do any good for the children. My friend's parents went through a divorce after they had faked it for a long time. My friend wished that her parents would have divorced sooner so they wouldn't have had to gone through all of that. She still loves both of her parents and spends plenty of time with them. I am sure your children will too. COncidering the fact they you both have gone to counseling and he has cheated on you alot of times, I don't think that there is anything else you can do. You have tried very hard bre. And sometimes you have to let you do what is best for you. If divorce will be best for you then do it. Do not be scared of it. Being single is safer and happier than being stuck with someone who uses you.

@lizzygram24
Thanks for that… and yes it would not be fair to the kids for us to be together

From Romantic Relationships to Divorce & Separation