Went back to the doctor who prescribes most of my meds... I

Went back to the doctor who prescribes most of my meds... I have no idea if anything will ever feel better. All I get is more meds added or increased meds. I feel like maybe soon my liver/ kidneys will be the death of me. I am on 10 medications at the moment, yet I can't function... So if you are up to it let me know how many medications your on, you don't have to state names if you don't want to just a number is cool maybe then I won't feel so alone on the medication front. Thanks.

1 Heart

You are not alone. My number has to be over 10, and I used to get a lot more hard core stuff before. Stay away from Fentonyl. It's so hard to get off of those patches. 100x stronger than morphine. I had them, stay far away

1 Heart

@ColaWars Supposedly i’m not on any “addictive” drugs at the moment because these doctors say they won’t prescribe them. I’ve been on Xanax, Vicodin, and Percocet awhile back. I don’t really get addicted to pills it seems food is my drug of choice. Yeah I have heard people will even chew the patches to get them to break down quicker. I mean I completely understand the addiction to all sorts of substances. I just wish I could find something that would help.