What will do If the person who you are dating for a year and

What will do If the person who you are dating for a year and the only person you love so much, doesn't love you back? Sometimes I just want to just disappear. It's hurts so much. I don't feel like eating at all. But I'm still hanging from him. Waiting even If it hurts. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I've done everything maybe I was trying so hard, ALONE. :((

1 Heart

@Winterlove1227 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right off this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Loneliness, Relationship, and Depression groups. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

2 Hearts

@Irma Thank you for the sweet welcome, I was really looking for a group like this that will not judge or criticize what you feel. Instead will give advices. Thank you.

Welcome here Winterlove - as you stay w/us I do hope you'll consider focusing on YOU, find things that bring YOU pleasure outside the relationship, things that inspire you, hopefully, in doing those things you'll begin to feel better about being w/YOU while respecting/loving yourself more then you have in the past, you may even begin to reconsider the dynamics of this, from what you describe, one sided relationship & no longer be willing to accept the basics (crumbs) from him. Its difficult, yet while you focus on YOU, he may actually notice your world does not revolve around him ;)

3 Hearts

@April I am very happy on what you have responded to my post. It means a lot and somehow lighten me up, I guess you were right, on the process of making him important in my life, I forgot that I am important too. I spoke to him, he said he feels the same way for me but he couldn’t say it directly. But I’m following what you said. I need to focus on myself first. Thank you.

Sometimes we make the mistake of trying so hard, that we push away the person completely... It's happened to me before. I tried so hard that I pushed this person away... and later on in life when I moved on, this same person tried hard that ended up pushing me away. Ironic, isn't it?
I think the perfect recipe is to find a balance of your own, and have cheerful and easy going energies around you. Share stuff with this person, in a willingful and fun way. Sometimes our own needs and sadness turn into a negative, all absorbing thing that literally smothers people. I don't know if this is your case... I'm just talking from my experience. Find out what you can improve in yourself and try to find out why this person doesn't love you back. Or maybe he does but is unsure? You say you've been dating for a year... There must be quite a bit of love in there in order for it to last that long... It wouldn't otherwise. Like April mentioned, focus on you. I believe that, being in love, is sharing and experiencing. It's about two completely free souls that know how to share. He owes you nothing and you owe nothing to him.

1 Heart