What?

What?

3 Hearts

Hahaha. :)

1 Heart

@annetrue I liked the through History's chart the thinking of people. Aristotle seemed to be the wisest, and then we go down to Lil ' Jon What? (Lol) Thanks for sharing Anne. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

1 Heart

lol

1 Heart

I think its pretty ridiculous that your mom in law should get upset that you speak to your mom. Perhaps its more about the conversations your having and if its being translated to other like your in laws. Gossip creates family conflicts. You have to make sure that the person you are conversing with is the only person who's listen and not repeating your conversation, Sometimes we just need a ear and some compassion not being judged and a topic of another conversation. You shouldn't have to hide to speak to anyone.,let alone your mom. Sometimes its not who your speaking to,its what your saying that brings you and others drama. Family should stick together and not choose sides if that's impossible them remove your self from negativity..My opinion at least Good Luck

1 Heart