What's the earliest day I can ovulate? The reason I want to

What's the earliest day I can ovulate? The reason I want to know is not because I want to have a baby, but because I'm not ready yet. I know it's 12-14 days before your next period. I have a app that helps me keep track (I do know how to track my own cycle, the app is just more convenient.) The app says my expected ovulation is day 12. I'm on a 25 day cycle. I realize that I'm not a robot and that ovulation depends on a bunch of things including diet, stress, change of habits, ect. My cycle regular most of the time. My longest cycle was 28 days, and my shortest was 23 days. Most of the time I'm exactly on time, or a day late/early. My period lasts 5-6 days. I want to know what's the absolute earliest I can ovulate (cycle day, not just how many days before my next period, like is it possible to ovulate on day 7?)

I want to make sure to stay clear of my fertility window outliers. I already made sure of that on the far end (I wait until day 19 to have intercourse.) I know sperm lasts 3-5 days, and the egg can last up to 2 days. I realize that no day is completely safe, and abstinence is the only way to prevent pregnancy 100%. We do use condoms, but I understand that they aren't 100% effective. I just want to lower the chance of having an "oops" moment. I'm 21, for your information. I don't want you to think I'm just some teenager making excuses to have sex. I can't be on the pill right now due to taking antibiotics. Thank you in advance!

it sounds like you are making a really well informed decision, and are taking necessary precautions around your fertility window. I think only you would know if you were having a stressful day or two which might affect your fertility window, and planning for that through condom use. What other precautions do you have in mind?

@Aura82 Thank you, I took a parenting class in high school that helped a lot. Ovulation can’t be accurately tracked just by how stressful a day was. There’s a lot more to it than that. If I could track it like that, trust me i would. There’s no way to tell if your ovulation will be later or earlier than expected. Sure some tests do that, but even those only test body temperature that can fluctuate anyways. I was really hoping for a specific day… like say day 9 of my cycle. I’ve taken all the precautions I can take right now, and it would really ease my mind to know if I’m being too risky by having sex near when I possibly could ovulate. But thank you for your comment.