What's up with those Taliban pieces of sh*its? First, they h

What's up with those Taliban pieces of sh*its? First, they have banned girls from going to places, getting jobs or even receiving education, now they are not allowing them to go to beauty salons. What gives? We live in a world, where no-one should have a control of your life choices, but only you. Women are not pets. They're the same just like men. I hate when Muslim countries think it's immoral for people to be themselves. This is why I'm proud to be a Lithuanian. I might offend anyone for saying this, but I hate religion, especially obsessive religious maniacs that think they know more than us, but f*ck their rights. I'd like to see their rights being taken away one day, then they'll start begging for mercy. Here's the link if you want evidence.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuaGWhasium/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Religion is just fairy tales in a book that get passed on, and information lost in translation.

2 Hearts

@jdd Descriptive. I’m not saying religion is bad, just the people that wrongly picture of it.

You guys couldn't have said it better.

1 Heart

@Sailorboy ?

Taliban's are social path murders. That's how many of them raise their families.

1 Heart

@Fohb460 Religion and politics just confuse so much.