When does it stop

i wake up in the morning and i feel empty. i have had so many relationships ruined becaused i showed emotions other than love, caring and giving. people seem to think that all i am is just someone that they can lean, oh K will take care of it, oh she wont mind. im bein used and when im tired of it then im the one thats wrong. then everyone wants to distance themselves from me like im so horrible. but i was never horrible when i gave you my last. i just tired and everyday i think about going to a hotel out of town and killing myself so noone will find me. because in the end all they will do is find a way to make it about them and never think to ask why.
K

Hun,
I mailed you there. Please read it...I care for you.

Moongal x

Hi unwanted, If you are having thoughts of suicide, then please see your doctor asap. This is a link to the suicide hotline http://suicidehotlines.com/ . Please get help face to face. You are worth it.

Please feel free to also keep sharing with us on here and letting us know how you are doing. We are here for you and we do care. I am praying for you. ((((hugs))))

HANG IN THERE...
GOD LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE 100% WORTH LOVING...
GET HELP!
LEARN TO REALLY LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!
THE HELL WIT ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW...FOCUS ON YOU!

GOD BLESS, TOM