When does the depression stop?

I am on day 7 of quitting Norco 3,000mg a day for 3 years and I've got passed the physical withdrawals, but I am a nervous wreck. I am so depressed and filled with anxiety. To top it all off I'm pregnant with my second child. Its hard to admit but I don't look forward to having another child. I could do it if I had Vicodin in my system. The Norco helped me succeed in ways I never would on my own. I've been on Xanax and Celexa for 12 years for depression and anxiety, but I haven't felt this way in a long time. The Norco took all my anxiety away and now I feel like I'm am going to be stuck in this tormential depression forever. I'm scared and I want to feel "normal" again! I feel like I wake up in a forgien country everyday and I don't know how to get home. Please some encouraging words!! Has anyone felt like this?

Gosh honey I'm so sorry, dont be scared keep talking to us here when you have time & feel up to it. Hang in & keep fighting.

All my strengths.

April

Thank you April!!!! I'm on day 10 now and am feeling better. My emotions go in waves. One minute I feel fine and the next I burst out in tears. I don't know when the chemicals in my brain will completely be repaired. Anyway thank you for responding.

yes it will get better im going through the same thing as you are right now...minus the baby lol but time will heal us you should spend time thinking of all the great things that will come with your child. just try to keep your mind as occupied as possible right now do anything that can take your mind off of it. thats what i have been doing even if its a pointless trip to the store. sooner or later life will return to normal and the feelings of wanting vicodin will fade away and we will live long happy lives because we stuck it out and got clean. im here with ya.

I'm dealing with somewhat of the same thing. I have been on paroxetine for 5 years before I got pregnant and along with my doctor decided to cut my dosage down to 10 mg. I might as well not take anything thats how badly I feel. FOr the past 5 yrs I have been able to live a normal, healthy functioning life and now i'm back to where I was years ago. Its terrifying. SOmetimes I just feel so out of it and disconnected. I know it also has alot to do with my hormone levels. I'm just afraid that I will have post partum really bad as well. Let me know if you get releif at all from this because I could use some sound advice as well.

i dont know if your still on here its been months, but im trying to quit norcos and i relate to you. i quit years before on my last surgery and exercise seemed to help me with the depression and feeling just like there wasnt a light at the end of the tunnel