When he wants to date other women

This really helped give me guidance, which I have shared with my friends going through similar situations, on what to do if the man who you are dating would like to date other women;

"You're going out with a fantastic guy, things seem to be moving along merrily, and out of nowhere he utters those dreaded words: "I think we should see other people." Your first instinct may be to cry, "Why? What have I done? Is there somebody else?"

Don't.

Instead, remain calm. It may be tough, but do your best. Pause. Look the man in the eye and say, "Really? I'm surprised. I've been so happy. I thought you were, too."

At this point, he may offer some sort of excuse, but cut him off. Say, "You don't have to explain. I don't own you, and you don't own me. If you think we should see other people, you're probably right."

Smile. Quietly get out of his car, his house, the bar, or where ever you are. Say goodbye and go.
Go home and cry your eyes out, if that's what you want to do. You're entitled. Then make yourself a promise: You will not call him under any circumstances..."

http://ezinearticles.com/?When-He-Wants-to-See-Other-People&id=379713
        Source: eZineArticles.com, by Terry MacDonald

i don’t like this article very much. i feel like it says, make it ok and don’t let the guy know your upset… i think it should be ok to talk it out and find out what is going on and let them know you are upset and care about teh situation. why should we have to cover up our feelings?

Victoria1981, you are so incredibly right and so wise, thank you for sharing your thoughts on my post. I agree, we should be open and honest with our significant other, but sometimes we can feel talked out and like actions need to start speaking louder than words, otherwise the words are meaningless. If a man says that he truly cares for you and that you are special, though dates others, what does that really say?

From Romantic Relationships to Online Dating