When it comes to the foods that I’m eating, I gave myself

When it comes to the foods that I’m eating, I gave myself four different calorie dense foods as options for when I want that little something extra that is fatty. The rest is low calorie high-volume foods like the fruits and vegetables for example. I have my starches as well. So if I’m gonna eat a Lara bar, I know there’s a limit and if I still want something, then I go to these really good rice cakes. Have y’all ever had the rice cakes? They have the plain ones that are only 30 cal. But if you want to get fancy, they have flavored ones. The flavored ones that are just apple cinnamon are only 50 cal. And so I’m taking in a lot less calories with the same amount of food.

1 Heart

Sounds like you are doing a great job hun!

1 Heart

@CKBlossom thank you. I sure am trying. Can’t give up. I hope everyone is getting something out of my posts because I’m sharing here for y’all more than for me! :wink:
I want us to Win at this ! Feels good!

Wow i haven't had rice cakes in years. They certainly are tasty and gives a good crunch. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Heart

@Lookn4raysofSunshine Lol… Welcome… and they are great for the car. Better then wasting money on some drive through because you are hungry.
My Mom used to eat them all the time.