Whenever I don't have something I feel like I deserve, I jus

Whenever I don't have something I feel like I deserve, I just steal it. I wish it wasn't like that, but I feel owed. I work extremely hard at two jobs and never have enough money to take care of myself. When my friend first got me into it I thought it was so childish, but I didn't realize how addicting it could be. I don't steal from my friends or family, or out of peoples cars, but I constantly steal from big stores or malls or corporations. They steal more money from more people than I could ever steal back from them in product. I don't want to get in trouble and go to jail over something so petty.

1 Heart

You really do not need it you need to think before you steal in the end you are only hurting yourself. Stay strong.

2 Hearts

Wow. Now that is what I call a victimless crime. Out of all the things to maybe end up in jail for. I would give you a medal not put you in jail. Stealing is never good, but in my morality you are stealing back. Sorry if this is not what I should have written but **** I can't help what I feel.

1 Heart

I really appreciate it

1 Heart

Well if you truly do deserve something then it will definitely come to you. It may be very delayed, but it’ll happen. Stealing won’t get you anywhere, just make things worse. Just be patient and earn your keep.

From Anxiety & Panic Disorders to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)