Where I came up with my Nick name

Princess is just a Nick name I gave myself and I wanted to share why I gave myself that Nick name, and I know some of you might of seen this movie and others of you might not of but I got it from the movie a little princess and a quote that has really stuck with me. And this is how it goes.

Miss Minchin: Don't tell me you still fancy yourself a princess? Child, look around you! Or better yet, look in the mirror.

Sara Crewe: I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that? Didn't he?

I just wanted to share this, cuz it really stuck with me and I know it's a quote from a movie but I really truly believe it.

Princess

I love that movie, and i love that quote! Thanks for sharing!! And yes, we are ALL princesses. <3

princess

what a wonderful concept and your name suits u, u are truely a princess

keep those posts coming hon

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

I have always loved that story since I saw the shirley temple version. Always my favorite of her movies cause she made me realize that no matter what the situation you can find happiness in something. Now I am going to have to go watch it again. Sounds like a good movie to curl up w/ tonight. Thanks....

yeah, we all matter, we all are important and we all deserve happiness!
what a sweet inspiration, honey!

xxx

Thanks to everyone that have posted!

Aspire and Krisalis, I love that movie too and that quote, and infact I had to watch it too last night. And I have seen the Shirley temple version too I actually have it.

Domestic thanks for your kind words and saying that my name suits me and that and that I am truely a princess, although I think of all of us girls as princesses.

Just like Maedi said we all matter, and we all are important and we all deserve happiness.

When ever I am feeling sad I just go back and think of that quote and now I also will always think of this post and everyone that posted back. It just will get me thinking more positively.

Princess

Thats awesome Dear! :) Glad you are able to find things like this that help you and make you happy. <3

xx

princess

id rather be a queen of hearts if u dont mind "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" sums up my day to day

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

I totally dig that... :)

I totally dig that too and if that's what you rather be and that sums up your day to day, that's totally fine and dandy with me.

Princess