Why did my mother have to give birth to someone in this path

Why did my mother have to give birth to someone in this pathetic sh***y world, like planet Earth?...

1 Heart

She did hoping that the baby would grow up be strong and help change the world to a better place. Like John Lennon’s song “Imagine”
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

“Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one“

1 Heart

@starship That song would always play in my dad’s car when I was a kid. But the thing is I live in a toxic environment, where people use others, physically and emotionally hurt us. My life isn’t that great as you think.

No , from your posts I assumed you have lived with more thorns than roses. But you are young and your whole life is waiting for you. I to lived a childhood of no emotional support even from my parents, was bullied & laughed at with no where to turn. Now that I have aged I realize life is never easy, life goes on no matter what. Make the most of it. Let the past stay in the passed. Be happy with yourself first, don’t try to be what somebody else thinks you are. Try letting the hurtful words roll off your shoulders and continue walking forward holding your head high.

1 Heart

@starship I’ve been through my damn life trying to remain as postive as I mentally can, but still get visceral reactions from everything.