Why do guys feel the need to judge my way of life. Got a su

@stupid.girl when you disappear for months many of us worry that something bad has happened to you. Just know that there are some of us here understand that you are struggling with something out of your control. We have your back.

1 Heart

now children....let's play nice....does someone need a time out???

1 Heart

Yeah....this therapist....I was stuck with her...the others had full cases...or something like that....my social worker...other therapists told her to stop, that she was wrong with what she wanted to do....but her mind was made up....I was cutting...having more seizures cuz of the stress....just...everything was going bad...so I took my skills...and ran away. Life isn't perfect...but so much better than it is now.

just gave me exercises to improve my balance...said my brain just has to heal and it will heal in its own time....I might fully recover...I might be like this forever....or something inbetween...my seizures have slowed...thats a good thing....a lot of the work was on my behavior....

from the head injury...they gave me norco...it sorta helped....dropped the pain from a 9 to a 5 or 6....but now they cant give that any more....so I find stuff that helps....and yeah...I get depressed....just...not suicidal any more...sometimes wish I could die....but...here I am

@stupid.girl, I admire you! <3 I admire your strength, honesty, and resolve. There are so many posts on this thread and I did not get through all of them, but some folks tend to point fingers and put blame on the wrong person. I cannot find fault in you at all for any of it. stay strong! know you are loved! <3

2 Hearts

@Jbat70 yeah…I’ve learned that it’s typical to get blamed or put down…so people like that I just kinda ignore.

Girl - you have been though a lot in your life and deserve a break so that you can take time to figure out what it is that you want out of your life and then go for it. I disagree "finger-pointers" because they normally are just trying to shift anyone from looking too closely at them. You do what you have to do to survive a difficult life. No one should judge you because they haven't been in your shoes. If you would like to discuss a plan to reach your goal - please don't hesitate to let me know. And I agree with JBat 70 that you have strength, honesty, and a resolve to survive whatever life tosses at you. Please take care of Yourself. There really are many people here that loved and care about you for YOU. One Day At A Time.

2 Hearts

@JustJ60 I wish I had a goal…I am just getting through the day…doing things to make money and have fun at the same time…

I dont think my mssg went through..... it wasnt like medicine....they did stem cell injections

yeah....hurt a bit....not as bad as a beat down...lol....I cant afford those things.....but maybe the stem cells did work...or are working....they said they can keep going for over a year, repairing parts of the body that are messed up...so maybe my seizures calming down and headaches not as bad....maybe it's working

1 Heart

@Justtired1587 cuz of the injury, they made sure I got the treatment…others with not as bad injuries…some got other stuff…not as good…I found other dr’s who will do it…cheapest is like 7,000.00…way out of my price range. because they were doing research…I got it free

no....its just a job for awhile....the manager of a place I lived awhile back saw my application and asked if I was intterested....I start tonite....yipee

yeah....so I will continue what I'm doing....just have an extra job....rent can be expensive...and I like to eat too...lol

1 Heart

really good....got another shift...3 now....filled in yesterday....how are things with you???

**THIS POST IS AT THE LIMIT, PLEASE START A NEW POST IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE*** SupportGroups has asked that posts are limited to 100 Comments, So please start a new post if you would like to continue the discussion in this post. Thanks

@Griz75 wish I knew what you said…got some warning that this post is at its limit…