Why do I need want him so badly? I know he is no good for me

Why do I need want him so badly? I know he is no good for me..... my heart feels heavy and aches. I feel like nothing unless I am next to him.... even though he puts me down on a daily bases......
Why can't I be enough for him?

1 Heart

You are more than enough for him. He is not enough for you. He is unworthy of you if he treats you bad. My advice is to move on from him and find someone who will love, respect, and protect you. If you are feeling this way then he is not your one. So you should go and find your one. You are so much more. With or without him. Don't be with a person who treats you bad. You or anyone else does not deserve it. I hope this helps.

1 Heart

This is some rather good advice Rose gives. Even though this person may make you feel this way being around him. By doing so, being around him, you are not only robbing yourself of true happiness, but also allowing him to plant seeds of doubt and confusion in your head. This, to a degree, is whats known as a toxic relationship. You deserve better, and you can do better. Yet, the first step is the hardest. When all is said and done, you can stay with him, yet in the end (over time) what he says will begin to sink in and you may end up either not liking yourself, or not liking the situation. That's when it's time to make a positive change in your life. Yet, I am only speaking from my own experience in life. Everyone, after all, is different. Wish you the best though

2 Hearts

Thank you... I hate myself for still loving him after all I am finding even know....

1 Heart