Why do they say that the initial outbreak is the worst. I'd Why do they say that the initial outbreak is the worst. I'd

Why do they say that the initial outbreak is the worst. I'd have to say that my first one was the most painful but the on I'm having now has been happening for a looonnnggggg time. About 10 months now.. With it healing for maybe a day to 5 days then coming right back for a few more months. Other outbreaks I've had didn't last nearly as this long...

Remember that is virus is linked to your immune system so it is worth having a good thing about your diet excetera. Are you on meds.

You should see a doctor because something else may be going on. That doesn't sound like a herpes breakout since it is lasting so long or something could be complicating it to make it worse. I had a friend that started getting terrible outbreaks that would wreak havoc on her and it turned out she had cancer and her immune system couldn't fight the herpes anymore because of it. Get checked just to be safe.