Why is it so hard to let people know that no one wants me be

Why is it so hard to let people know that no one wants me because I'm ugly. No one wants to be with a woman that has so many flaws. I looked like a guy more than a woman. I'm disgusting. People around me want to set up date for me but I feel so disgusted by myself that I just want to keep away from everyone. My date might run away as soon as he sees me.

2 Hearts

Self esteem is not an easy thing to get over but putting yourself down won't help you see the brighter side of yourself. I'm sure your a great person and I would hate to know that you still have these thoughts about yourself.

1 Heart

I know how you feel i used to be so down on myself and hated the people that would be like "you're so cute" blah blah blah. even to this day when someone calls be pretty I roll my eyes in disgust because I still have a little self esteem issue. It's very hard to get that out of your mind once it's there. You will find someone eventually that will love you for you flaws and all.

1 Heart

Honey, you are beautiful, just look at the mirror and keep saying I love you;x
Hugs

1 Heart

Beauty cannot sustain you. Anyone who's worth their salt will see you for your beautiful human soul and love you for all the right reasons.

1 Heart

Outer beauty will eventually dies but inner beauty will last forever coz it is how it forms your personalities. If you have a good heart, you are already beautiful. Love yourself first, that is the most important thing

2 Hearts

Thanks all for your supports. But it's difficult for me to accept who I really am if the truth is the truth.

1 Heart

Im the same way...I hate how I look...it's hard to even talk about it...