Wish I can say all is well, but letting myself go down the w

Wish I can say all is well, but letting myself go down the wrong path and away from my higher power has put me in a place where my lovely family is no longer with me and I've never felt such deep loneliness and despair. This is beyond expression

2 Hearts

@thebigfight i cannot begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. Just know that this support group will do whatever we can to help. I'm happy to talk whenever you need to.

1 Heart

I try my hardest and ask god to help with the load because I cannot carry it. I am remorseful and it's excruciating. I've never asked for help from anywhere about anything and now in this point of my life I'm utterly desperate and can't deny it

1 Heart

@thebigfight while seeking professional help is always recommended, we can do what we can for you. Are you still having problems with your addiction or are you in recovery?

The addiction got me here and I'm attending a support group twice a month. I believe I'm in the right path for myself, but knowing at what cost is the toughest thing to deal with. I miss my family and my daughter's image in my mind haunts me like a bad dream that I actually wake up to daily

1 Heart

@thebigfight I’m sure the aftermath is heartbreaking, I’m glad to hear that you have a support group. And I’m sure there are plenty of people in our group that will also help support you during these difficult times.

Tamee and Ethan, I really appreciate your support. This battle is absolutely intense. I actually fall down to the floor in this place with deep grief. It's link being a helpless child, inconsolable. I pray, I plead, I scream. Answers don't come even though I realize that's not how god works

2 Hearts

@thebigfight I know its the hardest thing right know but just be patient. It is utterly painful and drives one insane but it has its rewards. You're putting your trust in God then just be patient and believe that He will fix everything.

2 Hearts

Pain!

@thebigfight feeling any better?

@thebigfight hey I know what its like to be isolated due to your addiction. Sometimes it takes awhile to earn the forgiveness of those we love but once we learn to control our addiction and get to the point to where we can forgive ourselves,that's when we can start trying to salvage what we lost.

1 Heart

Sorry tamee*