Yesterday my kids and I went to the beach. My son is 5 but m

Yesterday my kids and I went to the beach. My son is 5 but my daughter is 16. When we were sitting in a bench watching my little one play, I notice her great posture and commented on it. I then realized I'm sitting the same way Lol... This reminded me of my covert n bc he didn't stand up straight, he did but not so good I guess and he was self-conscious about it. He would tell me I need to correct his posture. If I didn't he'd be upset I didn't. I would have to notice even we were walking or sitting down. My daughter and I had to move bc my son went to a different part and I noticed we both stand up really good too. Then I said I remember when N would tell me I need to stand up straight and that im beginning to have a bump in my back for not doing so. My daughter would always say that's not true. But I would think it was true and touch my back to feel the bunk in my neck. I did ballet for 20 years and I even used to walk like a ballerina. I had to noticed when I did it to break that habit. This is after I stop doing ballet. My daughter said he's an idiot. He wanted you to feel as bad as he did for his bad posture telling you you had one too. I'm so glad my daughter was there when he said things like this bc she would always step up to day something to him. I just now realized why one day he told me, he loves my daughter but she is getting on his nerves bc she acts too much like a teenager. How did I miss this?! Why?? Why was I so blinded?!!! I'm so glad I'm out of that crap

2 Hearts

I hope you had a beautiful day away from all the grief and negativity!

2 Hearts