Young guys

My problem is a real attraction to younger guys, even though I'm basically str8 or bi. I started to work seriously on my addiction about 8 months ago and it has been a real struggle, with several relapses. Would like to have input from anyone else who might have the same problem.
thanks

hi ballet bear

not quite sure what the problem is with younger guys so mayb u could elaborate and we could take it from there

meanwhile

loving thoughts and positive vibes

Hi bear, do have any intimacy issues, past family history, something happen recently where this could be causing you to relapse? Keep us posted & take care of you.

April

Thanks April, my problems is a very strong sexual attraction to guys much younger than myself. Working on overcoming it but so far it’s pretty hard! It’s all irrational thinking on my part because I’m aware that no healthy young man would be attractd to a guy my age, so I just keep plugging away at it one day at a time !! lol

why wouldnt a young man be attracted to u? it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

it is time to put u first,

loving thoughts and positive vibes

Gosh I could say the same thing about myself but dont, its all in your preception of things, so lighten up on yourself & enjoy life, have fun w/whomever, look a lil deeper inside another person not just on the outside.

Keep talking so the rest of us can learn others point of view, it helps.

Take Care of you.

April