A question for the group... what is your biggest challenge d

A question for the group... what is your biggest challenge day to day living with bipolar? Mine is insomnia. If I have too many sleepless nights, I get manic in a really bad way. Adequate sleep is my number 1 priority to stay healthy, and that's not easy for me. I'm curious about what challenges other people the most, if anyone feels like sharing.

Honestly, exact same!!!

1 Heart

@Unnamed19s Really? That’s interesting! I thought I was going to be the only one saying insomnia. Thanks for the reply.

My mania has been nuts the past two months and I can only seem to get like 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night because I just can't seem to wind down at the end of a day.
I like being manic because I have so much energy, but I hate that I know exhaustion will eventually catch up to me when the depression comes. I wish my mind were more even.

2 Hearts

@MagiaMoonlight That sounds a little dangerous! Unless overly energetic is the worst of it before the crash at the end. I skip right over that stage and go straight to hallucinations with no sleep all. I even use both meds and herbal remedies, also maintain a strict sleep schedule, but still have problems sleeping. It’s ridiculous how hard sleeping is for me.

From Mood Disorders to Bipolar Disorder