Almost wish I would have kept my mouth closed today. I tried

Almost wish I would have kept my mouth closed today. I tried to explain to a staff member in charge that 1. Malnutrition was causing me severe problems and 2. That my case manager didn't help anything and only stressed me out. I thought to try to bring my issues to someone in authority because I was having suicidal thoughts and feeling horrible physically. It's depressing having all these problems with no one respecting or supporting me. Anyways, that turned into him labeling me in pretty offensive ways ..despite my telling him how severely malnutrition was affecting my mental and emotional health. I'm not going to want to deal with him again. Why do I always have to over explain everything? Why am I always left with no choice but to talk to incompatible people? Incidentally, our conversation didn't help anything. He didn't help me figure out how I could eat more nor did he give me the contact information of my neglectful case manager like he said he would.

We are going through older posts on our site and wanted to check in our members we haven’t seen for awhile, how are you doing? How can we best support you? -SG**