Alone and feeling isolated from the world that surrounds me

Alone and feeling isolated from the world that surrounds me.

1 Heart

What is bothering you?

Everything in general and yet nothing at all. I cannot seem to say the right things to the people around me and I go from listening to there rant and raves to just voicing my opinion on it which turns out to somehow get redirected right back at me in a less than desirable way. I was only trying to listen to her and she blew up at me...again. And thank you for asking. I have been getting on this site to listen and perhaps have someone hear me. For once. I cannot say that I am alone here. Ya'll are all so very nice when the rest of the world is not. So now I am sitting on in the chair on my iphone which she hates feeling isolated while her and her friends are all around consoling one another about her issues with her family. I tried to help but the girls seem to help her better.

You are not alone. Sometimes when I see how many people on here feel that way it makes me realize we are all just out here crying out for help. But I truly believe we are helping each other just by being real and opening up about our pain. Take time to heal you too. Even if she and the other people around dont notice you right now. Tell yourself you and your feelings are valid. Maybe even try to just say nicely hey I'm gonna go for a nice walk and while on your walk talk to yourself kindly. Because you deserve it. I truly hope you feel better Jamie. peace to you.

Thank you. I am doing just that and of course I walk alone. I think it is better that I keep waking. Thanks again for your true words and support.

1 Heart

I totally get the isolation part because everyone in my family always expects me to just "do" they never ask. My parents for some reason always argue when I'm there but when my siblings r there they never do. Its giving me a complex problem. And Everythings always my fault for some reason. So lately I've been ignoring everyone and just being quiet.

1 Heart

I feel like everything I do is wrong, or all I’m good for is upsetting people, like I’m a lost cause. It gets really lonely 'cos I’ve got trust issues and struggle opening up. I constantly feel on edge like I’m being talked about or laughed at (every time I hear laughter, I wonder "are they laughing at me? ") I feel like that “odd” friend and quickly get embarrassed, and I think my anxiety is pushing people away. It gets really exhausting. I don’t know what to do.

1 Heart