Am feeling depressed

I think everybody hates me, since when I was born, I hardly have a friend that last up to 1 year… when they came close to me, they were always friendly, they make me feel like a human and after they had gotten what they wanted, they all left with a fight or unnecessary argument. Am always indoor and right now am lossing my mind … I tried to consult a therapist but there charges is extremely high for me to afford please I need help

1 Heart

Hello @Bobby2024. We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these feelings. It can be extremely challenging to navigate this, but we want to assure you that you are not alone. If cost is a concern for therapy, there are many crisis hotlines or textlines that are free and with great individuals. Here are a few:

1 Heart

Are you in school, High School/college where you could maybe join some clubs and meet people? As an adult it does get harder, but libraries offer groups for adults too! The above links look like they could be really helpful, but you can also look for help through your city’s Health and Human services. We are here for you. Hugs.

2 Hearts