Can any one help us?

ummm, how do I start we have moved in a old roommate. I new he had problems but not this much. we need to get along cause once one of our roommates move out he will take her spot. we think he has split personality's, we think he has bipolar. he does hear stuff he thinks there ghosts. lol I now its crazy. he sprays chemicals to get them away or uses chicken wire. we are trying to get the house clean upped to make it look good since the one who caused all the problems got kicked out. thanks to the court...anyways if you confront him about it or anything he argues we need to get along and we are having problems he is running me up the stupid wall. and he does pay rent..to us right now when she moves out to go to her husband the one I have a lot of posts about.... he will be on the lease. any ideas...I don't now what to do ..

I think if he drives you crazy now it might not be a good fit, regardless of what he has, for a long term roommate. I would consider the aggravation of finding a new roommate and balance it with whether that is easier to deal with than dealing with him.

All the best-
CK

If he really and truly has a mental condition and is on meds and takes them as he should the issues will be minimal. If he has a mental condition and not on meds they will be lots of problems. While on meds he will listen to you and hear what you say. If not on meds he will not listen to you and think that you are persecuting him or making fun of him. It might be best if it looks like he is going to be on the lease with you to sit down and have a talk with him and find out all you can. That way you can make a rational decision as to what to do next. Lots of luck!== Johnny

thank you u both for replying I don't now if he is taking meds. and sitting him down wont work cause he will still do what ever he likes to do... he isn't a bad guy its just that he is very stubborn and set in his own ways. its like kicking a dead horse that your yelling at but wont move. and its a figure of speech I will never hurt a animal...