Depression hitting bad

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I am really struggling and I don’t know why. I have an almost 3 year old son and a great boyfriend. Lately I’m just not happy or feel any joy. The things I used to enjoy doing are starting to become a chore. My boyfriend and I have been getting into more arguments/disagreements and I’m finding myself growing more and more depressed when it happens. I feel stuck and don’t feel like I have a purpose.

1 Heart

Have you ever been diagnosed with depression or been on medication in the past? Sometimes we just hit a spot in our life where we feel depressed and we work on figuring out the why and move forward, sometimes our brains need help. Therapy is a great first step, if you are incredibly busy and cannot figure out how you would fit therapy into your day, look into online therapy. There are a number of great resources out there based on your needs and budget. Try to talk things out with your boyfriend, he might have some thoughts on why everything is blowing up when you two disagree. Be open and communicate with those you love, it can be hard to hear their side of what is going on, but it can also be enlightening. We are so sorry things are hard right now, but we are so proud of you for posting. We are here for you. Best-SG

If you have felt depression for quite some time its okay to reach out for help. You can check out therapy at local behavioral services.