Did Anyone watch the Netflix movie "The Menu"? It was crazy

Did Anyone watch the Netflix movie "The Menu"? It was crazy because it hit me so hard with how this is my reality with my family, partner etc...It is such a specific abuse and (limited to only a lucky few) to experience this and watching the guests reaction of pure confusion and terror while having to go along to survive. In the movie there were many people having the same reaction so its not a vacuum and you have others validating your experience but when you are the only one who is seeing it, thats where the damage really occurs. I was just wondering how it was for others who may have said "Oh my God" this was my life. I guess its because I have had almost exact experience at a dinner and the host who was my sister played this out to a T minus the murdering. Its hard to explain, but this movies characters really resonated. It was nothing short of psychopathic behavior. When you are in the presence of this it is so **** destabilizing.

We are going through older posts on our site and wanted to check in our members we haven’t seen for awhile, how are you doing? How can we best support you? -SG**

From Personality Disorders to Narcissist Abuse and Trauma