Does anyone have an experience with a gym, like gaining musc

Does anyone have an experience with a gym, like gaining muscles? I'm considering going to the gym with my friend this Sunday, so I just wanna ask if anyone could give any tips. Thanks in advance.

A quick note, if your new to weight training and the Gym in general, start with a low impact regime. It takes an average of 3 months before you'll see anything significantly change, so don't give up once you've been working out for 6 weeks to 2 months. To start, even if your skinny, you may lose weight at first. So don't think about weight right away. Think about your muscles getting stronger and then building up. If your lifting weights, use weights that you can lift 10 to 15 times, (Repetitions). As that becomes easier, then you work up to Sets. Meaning 15 of those repetitions more than once. And then two then three sets, of the same exercise. While taking a very short break in between. Your form is very important. How to stand, legs apart etc. Also, in the beginning, sit and watch other more trained individuals. As time goes by, you'll feel a slight ache or sting in certain muscles that your straining. That sting is the muscle being broke down, so to speak. At night while you sleep. Certain hormones are released that mend and build them up. So be sure to get a good nights sleep each night. Most weight lifters are strict about how they treat their bodies. Each morning do a few stretches. That too is nearly as good for your muscles as the training will be. Often you'll see the real big guys walking around eating bananas just before training. Bananas are a quick source of energy. Everything should be in moderation. Much less sweets, many more proteins. Well...... that's my two cents. Good luck!

1 Heart

By the way, if you become interested in the Gym and weight lifting. Create a program for yourself. Hours and days per week. Lifting, jogging in between and a day or days off. What you want to work on and accomplish. Create goals also. Another thing, men more than women, have a tendency to bulk up the top half of their body. And to often forget about their legs. Nothing worse than seeing a guy with huge upper muscles and then he’s standing on twigs.