Going to be taking a break from the group for a while. Long

Going to be taking a break from the group for a while. Long story short, my wife needed to get some pictures off of my phone for a school project for my daughter. While on my phone, this site was open in a web browser. She proceeded to read the posts and comments I've made here, and found them very upsetting. She is now saying very discouraging and alarming things about our future and reconciliaiton. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

1 Heart

I understand why you have to step away. You got to do what you feel you have to do for your marriage. Just remember were here when you need us. You will be in my thoughts. Good luck

1 Heart

understandable. My wife had the same reaction when I first started posting.

Maybe when things calm down you can discuss the posts that you've made and she can get better insight into what you are going thru. Sometimes the truth hurts!

2 Hearts

I understand this but I find it I guess kinda narcissistic that this upsets her and she is saying alarming and discouraging things about your relationship. HELLO does she not even think about why you are here posting. SHE is the reason you are here.

9 Hearts

@Kas1966 exactly.

Of course she found then upsetting, because she is reading your true feelings and seeing the distress she has caused you. What is sad is that she doesn't see how you being on this site and seeking advice is a method of trying to save your marriage. The problem is the betrayers don't realize that our continuing to talk about the impact of the infidelity is our way of coming to terms with it and trying to move forward in a positive manner. The betrayers just want to sweep it under the rug and move on because that is the only way they feel they can move on. One thing this site made clear to me was the steps I needed to see my spouse take to give us any chance of reconciliation. I looked for those that stayed together to help me. I wasn't on this site looking for people that divorced.

4 Hearts

I will say prayers for you. I also hope and pray that she doesn't use this as an excuse for any bad behavior on her part.

2 Hearts

Change your name on here and come for help when you need it. She shouldn't decide what you do for help.

2 Hearts

Maybe she's upset because it's not has some insight on how bad her actions affected you and that you needed to join a support group for moral support. She can't make you feel bad for needing to talk to others that have been through similar situations. That's not right. She needs to take a long look in the mirror and be upset with herself for making you feel the way though do. We were all hurt and wronged and came here for the comfort and advice of other people that can relate to what you're going through. I hope everything works out for you. We are all here!

4 Hearts

I don't think any cheating spouse has any right to say anything if they read this. They the ones who caused so they should reap what they sow. In other words f$%k them because they obviously didn't give a **** about you when they cheated.

6 Hearts

@johnyun20 hey how the heck are you?

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity