Hello everyone, I just want to tell you everything that's ha

Hello everyone, I just want to tell you everything that's happened lately, because I feel very guilty. I have been managing my shopping addiction quite well for the past few months, but recently, I had a fallback. My husband told me he is leaving me, and now I'm going through divorce. When he first told me, I asked about the money I gave him earlier to invest in our new home. It was 1000 euros - for the windows or smth. He gave it back to me immediately. What I SHOULD have done: save that money for a lawyer, for the future needs of children, or at least spend it on a trip with my mother. What I REALLY did: cry and buy, cry and buy, and repeat. I bought like 20 new pieces of clothing, some clothes for children, medicine for me and them, 200 euros worth of cosmetics and selfcare, lots of cigarettes, a coat and a pair of boots. Also I paid 300 for our kid's birthday party. Now I'm down to ZERO, and the only feeling left is guilt. How do I get back on track, stop spending, start saving, and how to get rid of that awful feeling that I threw everything away? I think it was out of the pain, wasn't it? Do any of you get triggered by stressful situations?

We are going through older posts on our site and wanted to check in our members we haven’t seen for awhile, how are you doing? How can we best support you? -SG