Hello, I really don't know what to say. I've been having a r

Hello, I really don't know what to say. I've been having a really rough time my mother died in January. Since then everything has fallen apart my father has moved on-this to me whilst upsetting is not a problem. His stepchildren do not feel this way and are my older siblings. I am now In an extremely stressful environment over Christmas as both my father and older siblings can be, through no fault of there own, quite insensitive in how they address the situation. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get my points put across. Or on how to make this first Christmas without my mother easier? Sorry this is so long. It has been a long time coming.

1 Heart

@EmilySusan Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right side of this page are numerous groups, also there's is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Family group. ....Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

1 Heart

Thank you!

I am empathize with the loss of your mother. It will take some time. My mother died in 2004 I still think about her & miss her. I just had a dream about her last night. God has been my refuge & strength. I will be praying for you.

Thank you, it was a hard day but it's over now