Hey everyone. I am really struggling to find what I need on this site anymore.

I can no longer just click on on the group I want to post in or look at other posts from. My main issue is the trauma I have from years of Narcissistic abuse and now I cant find posts for that specific Post. I don’t know if I am just not doing something right but it seems like everything is lumped together and I am now trying to find another site that might be easier to use. I really liked this site and everyone on it so if anyone has any suggestions on how to use this new format or just another site that might be simpler I would appreciate it so much. As I am trying to post this I see it changes the word to-pic to Post… I don’t get the changing our words thing either.

4 Hearts

Good Morning,
We are working on making it a lot easier like the old site to find the groups you are in and navigate.
This is the group you are looking for, you can also follow tags which we are going to add to your account. Personality Disorders - SupportGroups™

Let us know if you have any other questions and we hope you will be patient with us a little longer. -SG

1 Heart

Added narcissistic-personality-disorder

Removed Mental Health

I never noticed the word changing thing. I think the site is getting easier to use and more and more people are here, I hope you don’t leave, you can talk to me about your Narc anytime. Hugs.

In the meantime, click top left “SG” sign
Then you will see a blue plus sign bottom right. (“Do not scroll down”)… just click it

Than…

That is an ad, you are welcome to click it, just clarifying.

1 Heart

I was trying to help “solodad” with how to make a posting. Or at lease get to the majic button.

Question ad? Oh i never even noticed it. Should i click it :thinking: … would it bring me back to research NJ?? I’ll click it right now without hesitation

Well it is for therapy, so that could be a good thing.

1 Heart

We appreciate your willingness to help.

1 Heart

Yes, as always :smiley:

Thank you CK, Life has been really hard lately and losing the little support I had found was difficult. I will try not to give up on this site. I tried looking for another one but this is still probably the best site out there (for free anyway). Being trapped with a narc as a co-parent feels like a prison sentence and even after the kids grow up and I can remove her from my life she will still be hurting them. It just makes me depressed because I cant do anything about it. I appreciate your support though. Also is that RBG as your member icon? That is so cool!

1 Heart

I just think she is/was such a badass, RBG that is, so yes, for now she is my icon, I like changing it up, so you never know :slight_smile: I can’t imagine co-parenting with a Narc, having one as a father sucked. Maybe as time goes on, your kids will cut her out of their lives, I did. The site is new, we are creatures of habit and hate new, but people will be back and new people will come. It is a cool site overall when you get used to it and it doesn’t give you errors all the time which is awesome. I am here for you. Sorry if I am not on all the time, but I will always check several times a week and respond. Hugs.

2 Hearts

Thanks again CK. I get overwhelmed a lot so it means the world to have someone who can relate. I love my family but unfortunately (or fortunately for them) they don’t have any experience dealing with narcs. Had a really tough week last week because I had severe back spasms that left me unable to work for a couple days. Luckily my son was home from college and was able to rescue a few times after the spasms sent me to the floor in pain and I could not get back up. Lots of times I feel as though my only worth is taking care of the kids. Not being able to even take care of myself had me feeling extremely down. My back is recovering now and I was able to work so that felt good. recently the weather is extremely cold. It got down to -47 which is the coldest I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I hope everyone else is doing ok and staying warm.

UH, no, that is unhuman weather, how do you even function. I am not meant for the cold, I lived in Germany when I was a teenager and all the gloomy art from the Renaissance really made sense, it was cold and gloomy for months and it had to be bitch to heat those large castles, brrr. Sorry about your back, is it just an old injury? I know it sounds weird, but look into Pilates classes on youtube, I do them all the time, Joseph Pilates invented Pilates to help injured soldiers when they were in an internment camp, anyway, it is about building your core and maintaining flexibility to help with injuries and pain. Highly recommend.

1 Heart

I get you ! I’m a member of the Bisexuality group from old site and feel completely lost every time I log in. Wondering whether there’s a place for me here , it’s not looking very positive.
A site that isn’t user friendly is bound to fail.

1 Heart

We are working to make things more intuitive on the site, what are some things you would like to see? -SG

My back has had issues for many years. I am 42 and have had physically demanding jobs since I was very young which seems to have caused a lot of back and knee issues. Last year somebody slammed into me very hard while I was waiting at a red light which totaled my car and messed up my back even more. It probably doesn’t help that I live in a constant state of anxiety caused by my ex-wife. I know I need to take time for self care but as a single parent it is basically impossible. I work all day and then have my daughter with me almost all other times. Cleaning, cooking, dishes, laundry, yard work and then entertaining her is my whole life other than work.

Is there any way to just have a master list of all the different groups without having to search through different Groups? I used to be able to just scroll down to any thread in one easy alphabetical list. Now I don’t even think there is a group for narcissistic abuse. Finding those people who were going through the same things as myself was truly a life saver.