Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I’ve been lookin

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I’ve been looking for an acne support group for a long time. It sometimes seems like I’m the only one who goes through acne where I’m from. I’m 20 years old and my acne has never been as bad as this, does anyone have any suggestions for me please? God bless x

2 Hearts

Try a gentle cleanser that does not contain alcohol in it, or tea tree oil and rub it gently on your skin in a circular motion with a clean cloth twice a week.

Take pictures once a week to keep track of progress.

Cleanse your face both morning and night with an unscented soap, and maybe do a hydrating mask 1-2x a week.

It is a lot of work, but you won't know if it works until you try it!

If you decide on something, please keep me updated. And trust me, you are not alone in this journey <3

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response and I’ll definitely give it ago!!

1 Heart

@200418 Please DO NOT use tea tree oil just by itself!!! if too concentrated, it can give you chemical burns.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/8osit6/psa_tea_tree_oil_chemical_burn_i_should_have/

Could you share your current skincare routine?

I really struggled with acne all throughout my 20s. I tried Unblemish by Rodan and Fields and it was the only thing that consistently worked for me!

@Alb0602 Do you know why in our 20s this has came into our lives…I was 26 when i started getting this Acne now im 28 and still trying to figure out who what when where and why.